Nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Faith in Face Hydrogel mask

[Sponsored Review]


Faith in Face is the Number 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea launched in 2012, with the faith that everyone is born with an attractive and beautiful face. Their motto is "Have Faith in Face, Origin of Beauty".

I believe masks are most girls' weekly affair, especially when most of us do not have time to go for facial. This is my first time using Faith in Face and I LOVE THE PACKAGING.






I received 3 different variants: After Shower Look, Black & White Film Star and Nourish Me (even the variants' name sounds so cool)

My Experience:
Personally, I love that the mask are split into two parts. I can easily adjust the mask without hassle so that it fits on my face better. Also, this is my first experience with hydrogel mask, it makes me feels more chilling on my skin and it was so comfortable throughout the whole process of masking while watching shows. After applying the mask, my skin feels much more moisturized until the next morning, especially I sleep with air-conditional which makes skin dry throughout the night.


How to use?
1. After cleansing, carefully remove the thinner protective film from both the top and bottom masks to expose the smooth surface*.
2. Apply the smooth side of the masks to your face.
3. Remove the thicker protective film and adjust fit on top and bottom masks to the curves of your face.
4. After 30 minutes, remove the mask and discard. Gently pat your face with fingertips to help skin absorb the remaining essence.
*Both masks have a smooth and textured surface. Applying the textured side on the face may cause discomfort. If so, please switch over to the smooth side.

Get yours at Watsons at $14.50 for box of 3 sheets, 5 variants available!
'LIKE' FaithinFaceSG Facebook to find out more!

No comments: