Nuffnang

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sample Store Review: Ume Tonya 梅問屋 - Plum Juice Concentrate

Back again with another review! It is a very crucial period now that everyone is encourage to stay home. I have been working from home for the past few weeks and I have been snacking a lot.


Sample Store has recently sent Ume Tonya 梅問屋 - Plum Juice Concentrate for me to try and you may find out more below!


What is Ume Tonya 梅問屋 - Plum Juice Concentrate?
It is the perfect drink to quench thirst and replenish salt and mineral content in the body during hot weather.

The concentrate is made using preserved plums and has no added preservatives and flavouring. The traditional taste is definitely something different from what is available in the market.

It consists of plum, sugar, salt, honey, malic acid, sucralose and it is suitable for everyone!


How to prepare?
It is very easy and convenient. Mix the plum juice concentrate with 250cc drinking water in ice. Then stir well and adjust to taste. It's that simple!


My thoughts:
On first thought, I was hoping that it was not sour. To my surprise, it was sweet and refreshing! It tasted really great, and now it is my alternative when I am working at home.

Especially when the weather has been nasty, sometimes it would be sunny and other times it would rain, the Ume Tonya Plum Juice beverage will help keep you hydrated in our temperamental and humid climate.

I will definitely get more for myself!


Specially for you! 
Redeem your free bag of Ume Tonya 梅問屋 – Plum Juice Concentrate Samples (3 packs) here

Where to purchase?
Over here

xoxo

No comments: