Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ducati Grand Opening - New Showroom Launch

I couldn't get over the excitement I had gotten in Ducati Showroom Launch! It felt like a dream! Thanks Ducati Singapore for making this happen!


The event started at 8pm and guess who is the VIP.... Jorge Lorenzo! They had some time interviewing him and also explaining about the new bike launch! Some of you guys had already seen it at my Instastory. Basically, just asking him about his experience with Ducati and also MotoGP. 





After everything, there was a 10 min meet and greet. YES, I've GOTTEN HIS AUTOGRAPH ON MY HELMET! Sadly and disappointed that I didn't get to take a selfie with him. I wished I was more thick-skinned and made it happen. 






After all this, I still felt like a dream and the best part, he followed my Instagram! My life is completed?!?!?!?


Tell me how you would feel. XOXO

 #JL99