Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Nightingale




Those that have been following me on instagram, you should have known that i'm riding KTM Duke now! And I'm proud of it! My love and group of riders friends had started NightingaleCinematicsSG. I never thought I would fall in love with riding, until the extent that I started to not drive.


Yea, we are the KTM couple
















We explore different parts of Singapore, trying out different bikes as well as going for road trips! Totally amazing and I'm happy that my love is supporting me as well even though he was super worried at the start as I kept dropping my bike and even fall off at 99 bend.























Our road trip was amazing and glad everyone took cared of each other.

Lastly, get well soon Weijian. Faster come back and join us. I'm waiting for you 5-10 as well!!!!

No comments: