Nuffnang

Thursday, May 12, 2016

D.C Superheroes Cafe + Staycation in MBS

Last week, I went to MBS for staycation (and yea during my exam period). After my second paper, I immediately travel to MBS to find bb and then chill at the infinity for my very FIRST time! To be honest besides the nice scenery, there's nothing much there and there was so many people omg.








After pool dipping, we changed and went for our dinner at D.C. Superheroes Cafe! I actually read that they have really bad reviews such as food is not worth the price, just for presentation, service sucks. BUTTTTT I would say that it's all not true at all!!




The food was very instaworthy, it was delicious, the portion was big. It is a little pricey, but oh well, it is at MBS right. The service was awesome too! Sara, who served us, took care of everything and introduced us with some dishes and drinks. Food: 4.5/5 ; Service: 5/5 ; Price: 30-50/pax

After dinner, we went back to the hotel because I had a paper the following day. Thank god it is holiday now!!!

No comments: