Nuffnang

Sunday, April 3, 2016

21st BIRTHDAY

FINALLY FIRST KEY OF MY LIFE! 

Sorry for the extreme delay in this blog post, but it's better late than never right?

Thanks everyone for coming for my birthday celebration at Novotel Hotel, and especially some who helped me a lot in the decorations and setting up. Thanks Novotel staffs for being so helpful in keeping my pastry and also supplying ice. Thanks mom and granny for cooking for my birthday and sorry for those who did not manage to eat (because the food was too little :( )



























































I had an awesome night!! 

On the actual day of my birthday, I went to Singapore Zoo and River Safari with bae. He even woke up early just to cook breakfast for me! Thanks b, I love you.















































xoxo 

No comments: