Nuffnang

Monday, February 1, 2016

Review: Mane ‘n Tail shampoos and conditioners

[Sponsored review]



After months, I'm back with a review of Mane 'n Tail. Honestly, I have never heard of this but to my surprise, it was amazing. Samplestore posted 3 sets of Mane 'n Tail shampoos and conditioners - Herbal-Gro, Original and Gentle Clarifying.



Mane 'n Tail was created on the Katzev family horse farm in rural New Jersey. It was firstly created specially for show horses with long flowing manes and tails. The formula were outstanding and soon the line took off with the equestrian folks but with one very important twist - the horse to human factor. Soon, the secret was out and consumers were reaping the benefits.

The shampoo formula contains high lathering and ultra-cleansing agents that are fortified with moisturizers and emollients to help leave hair soft and ultra clean. Followed by a conditioners that helps nourish and aid healthy hair growth.




My experience:
I'm currently using Herbal-Gro now, it is specially to prevent breakage and frizz. I previously used before a herbal shampoo and the smell was not to my liking (i feel old when i smell it). But unexpectedly, the smell of Herbal-Gro is sweet floral! (WAAA!!! Totally no herb smell)



My experience with Herbal-Gro is pretty good, the smell of the shampoo lasted almost the whole day and my hair was not frizzy and looked more silky (not oily), except that if I only used the shampoo without conditioner, my hair will be a little dry. But perfectly fine when using both! (so i need to be hardworking to use conditioner which is good, so i can protect and moisturize my hair)


Where to buy:
Get yours at Watsons, Guardian, major Cold Storage, Robinsons, John Little, BHG, NTUC (Original, Herbal-Gro, Deep Moisturizing and Gentle Clarifying & Replenishing) and E-store Maimee's Corner (Original, Herbal-Gro, Deep Moisturizing, Gentle Clarifying & Replenishing and Anti-dandruff) @ $15.90

‘Like’ Mane ‘N Tail on Facebook (They are giving away a pair of return air tickets to Hong Kong and many more prizes during Jan & Feb.) 

FREE sample on SampleStore.com HERE

No comments: