Nuffnang

Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Horror Night 5


1st day of HHN5, Poo and I decided to go for it. We booked the ticket online last minute and headed there straight to avoid queue before the 730pm opening show. But it was already so packed there!!! 

The opening show was quite entertaining and if you followed my snapchat, you should have see some of the scenes there! There are total of 4 horror houses and a few scare zones. And out of so many, I felt that the Tunnel people was the most horrifying (might be because it was the darkest and the first one that i went in). 


The queue for the haunted houses was quite fast, but it causes jam inside too. Personally I felt that I could be better if there wasn't too many people inside and the scary factor will definitely shoot up high high. 






Overall, I would rate this 3.5/5. It can be better! But I swear my balls literally drop when I just started my journey at hhn5 (i look like a joke). 

Not much pictures because I was scared. But means I won't reveal too much info about those "ghost". HAHAHA!!

P/S: The more you are afraid, the more they will scare you.

No comments: